UE4 Development (Epic games, 2015 - Present)
We currently add and support many feature on UE4 engine and internal games.
- FBX asset import/export pipeline
- FBX full scene import/export
- Texture streaming
- PBR lighting
- Mesh features: Geometry, LODs, Morph, ...
- DirectX 12 and multi GPU
- Many other features
- Bug fixing
- Support games: Fortnite, Paragon, Unreal Tournament, ...
Trafic system (SimLeader, 2016 - Present)
We create a full trafic system for simulation. Using Unity
- Car AI that follow the circulation rules
- Network support for server/clients architecture
- Runtime optimisation to increase the number of AI vehicules
- Emergency vehicule behavior, the trafic try to make space to let the emergency vehicule pass
- Human controlled vehicule (clients) can navigate in the trafic
- Pedestrian AI that can interact with the trafic system and navigate on the side walk
- Pedestrian AI agenda to simulate real life apointment and displacemnt in a city
Game port, Nintendo Switch platform (Spearhead Games, 2018)
We port Omensigh game for Nintendo Switch platform.
- Integrate some of the latest UE4 engine features into the Omensigh game engine.
- Increase the performance of the game with data or code fixes
- Fix console bugs and TRCs
Game development support (Spearhead Games, 2017 - 2018)
We work on Omensigh game. The goal is to help fixing all the bugs to help the release. Using UE4
- Fix logic bugs in code and in blueprint.
- Fix differents consoles bugs and TRCs
Ace Game network support (Spearhead Games, 2015)
We develop some network code to fix a "hockey kind" game. Using UE3.
- Fix the network to insure proper synchronization of the puck
- Fix many bug to help ship the game